Bitumen Export Group, is supplier of ultra low sulfur diesel fuel (ULSD) for our customers in American, European and South Asian countries.
About quantity we usually bring MR size vessel with Dead Weight around 45,000 CBM but Net Weight around 30,000 CBM as Minimum.
Prior to starting a trading relationship between our company we are required to collect a certain amount of corporate information and to perform a due diligence assessment of the legal entity that is intended to enter into commercial agreements with Paydar Import Export e.k.
For this reason, we kindly ask you to provide us the following set of documents and information:
- A duly filled in, signed and stamped copy of our Questionnaire (please send an email to us for getting this form), and
- Extract from the Register of Commerce / Certificate of Good Standing not older than 6 Months, and
- Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Memorandum / Association
- Bank Reference Letter addressed to Paydar Import Export e.k.
- Ownership structure up to and including the ultimate beneficial owner(s), and
- Passport copies of company’s beneficial owner(s)
- Kindly note that:
- If any of the documents provided are in a different language than English, we’d appreciate it if the authenticated English translation will be provided too;
- Upon review, we may request additional documents/information;
- All documents/information received will be treated as strictly confidential.
Contact us now to learn how we can work alongside your current supplier while lowering your diesel fuel costs.