Bitumen Export Group, is supplier of ultra-low sulphur diesel fuel (ULSD) for customers in European countries.
About quantity we usually bring MR size vessel with Dead Weight around 50,000 MTs as Minimum Quantity Order.
Prior to begin for a ultra-low sulphur diesel fuel trading relationship with our company, we are required to collect a certain amount of corporate information and to perform a due diligence assessment of the legal entity that is intended to enter into commercial agreements with Paydar Import Export e.k.
For this reason, we kindly ask you to provide us the following set of documents and information:
- A duly filled in, signed and stamped copy of our Questionnaire (please send an email to us for getting this KYC form), and
- Extract from the Register of Commerce / Certificate of Good Standing not older than 6 Months, and
- Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Memorandum / Association
- Ownership structure up to and including the ultimate beneficial owner(s), and
- Passport copies of company’s beneficial owner(s)
- Kindly note that:
- If any of the documents provided are in a different language than English, we’d appreciate it if the authenticated English translation will be provided too;
- Upon review, we may request additional documents/information;
- All documents/information received will be treated as strictly confidential.
Contact us now to learn more about us to work alongside your current supplier while lowering your ultra-low sulphur diesel fuel costs and getting better services.